Thursday, December 1, 2011

#10 A Bug's Life

This past weekend I was in Utah visiting my sister and her family. My sister wasn't feeling well on Saturday evening so I popped in this movie - thinking that for sure this would be another step closer to my goal. I was positive that I owned it.

We watched, just like good TV zombies do, and it was some good down time for me and the kids. Tuck and Roll are my favorite bugs. I often laugh for days thinking about them saying "You're fired!".

When I got home on Tuesday, I planned to move the movie from the "to be watched" pile to the "Wahoo! Once movie closer to my goal." pile and found that I didn't own it!!! Disaster....

No worries, I went to Costco yesterday and I purchased not only A Bug's Life but two more beauties that I'll blog about later.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

haHA you bought it!!!!