Tuesday, December 27, 2011

#13 White Christmas

This past weekend I spent my time in PA visiting my parents. On Saturday night we all sat down and watched White Christmas.

I may be feeling a little sappy, but the singing was magical and the dancing was even better than the last time I watched this movie. I love the romance! The men are so handsome, well dressed and charming. The women are a little silly. Who wears makeup to bed? Let alone red lipstick :)

I had such a good Christmas weekend. My mom made me a double batch of chocolate cinnamon rolls. We had steamed shrimp & potato salad for Christmas eve and ham & parsley potatoes for Christmas day. We also got to watch Amy's kids open their gifts on Skype.

I'm so grateful for the birth of Jesus Christ, and thankful that I could celebrate His birthday with my family.

No comments: