Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Recap

I was thinking it would be good to recap 2011. Maybe this won't be very interesting to anyone else, but it will be good for me to see it in black and white. Sometimes I need reminders of how much I'm blessed.

January
- I held my 2nd annual New Year's Day meal at my house.
- I went to PA one time.
- I started taking banjo lessons.
- I had a great birthday party.

February
- I started a 10 week zumba class.
- I went to CO to visit my friends.
- I went to PA one time.
- I went on a weekend trip to Gettysburg with Bekah.

March
- I started my Boot Camp exercise class.
- I went to Utah for Margaret's baptism.
- I went to Z Burger with Deana. (Best burger joint of my life!)
- I went to FL with Bekah & Heather. (Harry Potter World)

April
- I went to an Indian Dance competition with Jami.
- I went to PA three times.
- I walked/ran a 5K.
- I helped my friend Mauri pack & get ready to move.

May
- I went to the symphony three times.
- I had a date.
- I went to PA one time.
- I went to Chile to visit Ellen.

June
- I visited my brother & his family.
- I went camping with Marlene & Mandy.
- I went to China.

July
- I got an iPhone.
- I went to PA two times.
- I went to a Singles Conference.
- I went to Palmyra with Heather M.

August
- I started my six week running class.
- I took a pottery class with Erin.
- I went to PA one time.
- I survived my first earth quake. (August 23rd)
- I went to see a movie during Hurricane Irene.

September
- Kelli & Todd came to visit me.
- I went to see a Darius Rucker concert with my Dad.
- I had two dates.
- I went to visit Freda in Indiana.
- I went to PA four times.
- I walked/ran the Clarendon Day 5K with Deana.
- I went to the VA State Fair with Marlene & Deana.

October
- Ellen came to visit.
- Lalana came to visit.
- I went to Boston with Deana.
- I went to Colorado to visit Kimmy.
- I had my 15 year "Free of Cancer" birthday :)

November
- I went to the beach with Deana, Mandy & Laura.
- I went to PA two times.
- I went to Utah to visit Amy & her family.
- I bought a new living room set.

December
- I renewed my temple recommend.
- I went shooting with Deana, Jillian & Mandy.
- I dyed my hair red.
- We had roommate Christmas.
- I went to PA one time.

This is such a small sample of all the fun things I did this year. I'm thankful for all the time I got to spend with my friends and family. I'm excited to see what happens next year.

3 comments:

Cali said...

I'd say that's a pretty great year! Fun to read the update.

Tiffanie said...

You did so much this year! And hey next time you come to Utah, call me! Or call my Dad so you can call me ;) And I love White Christmas - it must be a Merrifield tradition because my Dad LOVES to watch it at Christmas :)

Rachel said...

dish about the date!