Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ants - Bound for Goodwill

This past Saturday was one of those perfect days. I stayed in my pajamas until almost 7 pm and only changed to go to my ward Christmas party. I was also able to pick up my roommate from the airport in the afternoon (Yes, that's right, in my pajamas) and after the Christmas party we stopped at Starbucks on the way home and got a Peppermint Steamer.

I'm so glad the day turned out so good, mostly because it started on a stupid note. I woke up and decided to knock one more movie off my list. I cozied up with a blanket and my recliner and pushed play. It all went downhill from there. I'm pretty sure that when I bought this movie, I was confused and really thought I was buying "A Bug's Life". I don't like the story line and I really don't like how the ants curse.

I didn't number this blog, because I really don't like this movie. If you have a different opinion, let me know, I'll give you my copy.

No comments: