Thursday, March 22, 2012

#32, #33 & #34



Last Saturday my roommate Holly ran a half marathon. She is such a rock star!! I wanted to help her "carb load" the night before, so I made a big spaghetti dinner.

The sauce turned out great. 3 jars Classico Tomato & Basil then I added sautéed onions & mushrooms and some browned sweet Italian sausage and hamburger. We also had linguine noodles because I like them better than regular spaghetti noodles. To finish it off we had some amazing homemade garlic bread.

Great food and even better dinner party people. There ended up being 10 of us and everyone helped get the dinner ready and clean up. It was a lot of fun.

After dinner we moved the party downstairs and watched X-Men and X2 and I stayed up later that night than I had in years. I don't feel like I should see 3 am again anytime soon.

Fast forward a few days later and we watched X-Men: The Last Stand. I love all of these movies! They all have some great action and as the movies progress there is some seriously good character development. They make me laugh, hold my breath, and even cry.

Bet you can't guess my favorite X Man...

1 comment:

Tiffanie said...

Oh I love X-Men! Hm...you favorite X-Man...Wolverine? Cause I love him, oh wait and Kitty in the 3rd one.