Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Wizard of Oz

In the past few years, I've found that making silly goals brightens my life (& gives me excuses to invite others to be silly with me.)

I've decided that for 2012 I'm going to watch all the movies I own. I'm not sure exactly how ambitious this goal is - I don't actually know how many movies I own. They take up a whole shelf of the hutch my Dad made. And don't forget the stack of edited movies that don't have cases.

I thought it would be fun to blog each time I watch one - and I know it is technically still 2011 but - I'm worried about accomplishing this goal - so I'm starting early.

I watched The Wizard of Oz (two part viewing) Oct 17 - 18 and while I watched I walked on the treadmill. Win Win!!

I love the music & especially the tone of Judy Garland's voice.

What do you love about this movie?

2 comments:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

one thing for sure: flying monkeys=freaky!!!!! ;)

Kristine said...

The monkeys are a little creepy :) But I love singing along - especailly to the lion's song.