Monday, November 21, 2011

#7 Nanny McPhee

Marlene, Teresa and I watched Nanny McPhee last night. I like how the kids start out as clever, sneaky and mostly out of control and are transformed by some "magical" boundary setting love.

I also really like that the Dad is played by Colin Firth. I fell in love with him (along with a million other girls) from a BBC mini-series. He is very handsome in this movie, even when he trips and falls down the stairs.

This movie falls into what I call the "Sunday Movie" category. I'm not against watching TV on Sundays as long as the content is family friendly, or the movie teaches a good lesson.

This is my personal approach. What is your policy on TV on Sundays?

2 comments:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

I agree with you. Neal, however, refuses to watch any movies on Sundays! it's so lame.

Kristine said...

Girl - We are all at different levels. I'm just glad you have a righteous husband :)