Tuesday, November 15, 2011

#4, 5 & 6 Raptors Rule


This past weekend I also watched all three of the Jurassic Park movies. These are some of my favorite movies where I totally suspend my disbelief.

Movie 1 - I love the scene in the first movie when Lex falls thru the ceiling and the raptor jumps to grab her. It gets me every time - I always smile when I realize I have been holding my breath.

Movie 2 - In the second movie I love when Sarah and Kelly are digging under the wall to escape and the raptor dives in from the outside just as Kelly is going out. This weekend Mandy actually screamed out loud!

Movie 3 - My favorite scene in the third movie is when Billy & Amanda get trapped by a raptor behind a wire door and the raptor screams in frustration, then looks up and starts climbing over...I always shudder when I think how I would feel, if I could see an animal think through how it was going to kill me.

I like all three equally. I even love how Téa Leoni screams her way through the third movie.

Every time I watch these movies, I imagine I'd be one of the first to get killed off, I don't think I'm tough enough to make it to the rescue sceen. Are you?

No comments: