Monday, June 18, 2012

#35

I have the edited version of this romantic comedy.  It is a laugh out loud / cry a little bit / great love movie.  My two favorite story lines include the writer and the Prime Minister.

"Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at the airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often, it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends.  If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion... love actually is all around."

This is the first of three chick flicks that I watched with Lalana while she was here in April.

1 comment:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

this is my favorite movie of all time!!!! Cali didn't even like it.. whaaaaaaat?