Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dear BC


Dear BC - This is why you are one of my favorite friends...

- You have a never ending supply of hugs.
- You encourage me to be better.
- You help me look toward the positive side of life.
- You can be silly.
- You can jump really high.
- You can sleep for 10 hours.
- You can sing like an angel (and you are very entertaining).
- You listen when I need to cry.
- You read scriptures with me.
- You have been on two cruises with me.
- You are an amazing missionary.
- You are always kind to me.
- You make time in your life for me.

There is more to this list, but these are my highlights today. I love you!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

This warms my heart and my soul and makes me so grateful to YOU! Thanks for making me feel amazing!

Bethany said...

Do you see how amazing that sky looks? This is what the Jamaicans says is a "less than perfect" beach day. I would like to see a perfect beach day!!!