Thursday, November 18, 2010

Turtles & Rabbits



Last night I went to dinner here with one of my new favorite people - JB. This girl is so kind, thoughtful, service minded, inclusive, fun, accommodating, adventurous...and that is just what I've figured out so far.

We started with the Loaded Waffle Fries - made with REAL cheese - gooey goodness melted just right with some fresh scallions, crispy bacon and a side of ranch. Thanks girl for letting me choose this carb overload, even though you were initially drawn to the humus.

Then I got "Joe's BBQ Burger" - 8 oz. of Angus beef smothered in BBQ sauce and stacked with grilled black forest ham, bacon and melted cheddar cheese. You get to choose between French fries (are they really French? why are they called that?), macaroni & cheese, tater tots, onion rings or a side salad. I got the tots -- insert joke from this movie.

The food was good, I'd probably go back. The service was a little slow, but they brought the check super fast. What a fun night! Lots of good conversation and great company.

One restaurant closer to my goal for 2010!

No comments: