Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Achilles' Heel


Soda, Pop, Soft Drinks, Soda Pop, Soda Water, Cola, Gaseosas, Refrigerantes, Bebidas, Refrescos, Gespritzter, Sodavand, Bibita, Boisson Carbonisée...


It doesn't matter what the name - this product is my weakness. I know that it is full of empty calories. I also know that it tends to dehydrate the body. I know that it is bad for my teeth. I know I could make better drink choices.


I just can't help myself. Over and over I make the goal "No More Soda!" I may keep strong for a day or even a week. (Once I made it for a whole month :)

But it never fails - I fall off the wagon and find myself in a heaven like state as I indulge in the carbonated sugar rush.

Today it may have happened again -






3 comments:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

Kristine! I'm so glad you read my blog! :) and I"m glad now I can read yours, too!

Bethany said...

HAhaha!! Love the pic of the almost-empty soda bottle!! Brilliant!! Love the Blog, girl!!

Tracy said...

Found your blog through a friend and love this soda blog! My weakness is Diet Dr. Pepper. Yumm! Good luck with your addiction :)