Friday, August 26, 2011

New Jar

Today I'm finding joy in small and simple things.

Like a fresh jar of Goober Grape. I know I've talked about this product before but I just wanted to say that today it made me smile again.

Another item to note - yesterday when I was talking to my nephew on the phone, he reminded me that I need to come visit him and while I'm there I should probably take him to see a movie. I love the honesty and "straight shooting" of a four year old. Wouldn't the world be a simpler place if we could all just say what we think & how we feel?


Lastly - this past Tuesday I was able to experience my first earthquake. It was a 5.9 magnitude earthquake centered about an hour south of my home. I was working, listening to some loud Daughtry on my iPod, when I noticed that my water bottle was dancing on my desk. By the time I realized what was happening the earthquake was over.

I'm in the mood for a good disaster movie - anytime you want to come over and watch "The Day After Tomorrow" just let me know. That would make me happy too.

No comments: