Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Dad


I love my Dad. I love him for lots of reasons. Here are a few...

He is patient.

He is an optimist.

He never gives up.

He is a good provider.

He taught me to love sci-fi.

He laughs when he is in pain.

He can fix just about anything.

He taught me how to shoot a gun.

He spends 10 minutes texting me two sentences.

He is and always will be one of my very best friends.

Oh... and he taught me that oatmeal is best eaten with melted chocolate chips, waffles are better with ice cream and tapioca pudding is great if you like eating "Spider eyes".

4 comments:

josh said...

Dads are great! My dad taught me to love sci-fi too! (cali)

Tiffanie said...

Ah, that's my Uncle Ron :) He used to give me "zurburts" and make chickens out of towels. Oh and he told me once that if you want your facial hair to grow (b/c I always liked his beard) that you had to puff your cheeks up with air. I did it a bunch of times and then was so worried I was going to grow a beard. Funny the things I remember, huh?

Sommer said...

I think your dad is pretty great too! He always spoiled us with lots of yummy treats for seminary =)

Kristine said...

Tiffanie - I don't remember the chickens out of towels - I wonder if he does?